Abs are all the rage right now. It seems like everyone is trying to get them, and for a good reason! A set of six-pack abs can make you look and feel great. But what if you don’t have time to go to the gym? Or what if you’re not sure how to start working out? Can you fake abs?
The answer is yes! Fake abs suits, also called muscle suits, have been around for a long time, and there are different types. In this blog post, we’ll take a look at them! We’ll also provide tips on wearing fake abs and other ways to make them all the time!
What muscle suits are, and how do they work?
If you have a perfect body in this material world, the world is yours to command. A fit body tells people you have it together. Fitness and confidence go hand in hand. There is something about a man with a good muscle definition that is attractive. Men are visual beings, whether looking for cars, costumes, games, or sexual partners. A six-pack can give a man the confidence to walk down the street wearing a shirt that was in fashion during the Crusades era without a care in the world.
Let’s be honest. Workouts are hard. Some people think going to the gym is like walking into a medieval torture chamber. So, what do you do if you hate the gym but want a six-pack that leaves people salivating? Or you want a body like Thor’s but are unwilling to sacrifice your carbs. Fortunately for you, a gem somewhere invented a muscle suit. Muscle suits are wearable muscles made of medical-grade silicone that hug your body like a second skin. You can wear them like clothes because they can comfortably wrap around your body.
So, how does a muscle suit work? Muscle suits come in various colors to fit users with different skin tones. Whether you have a dark or white skin tone giant or lean muscles, you can find lines of suits that fit your criterion in your local retail shop. You can also purchase from dealers that sell their products online using social media pages.
What are the features of muscle suits?
If you want to gain people’s attention, a cool outfit doesn’t do it anymore. People are drawn to attractive physiques. While you wait for the motivation to hit the gym to kick in, you can use fake abs to strut around the beach and show off your body. When shopping for an abs suit, it’s essential to find one that matches your skin tone, is gentle on your skin, and hugs your body like a second skin. So, what are the features of a good muscle suit?
While your buff body might be fake, people don’t need to know that at first glance. Shop for a fake abs suit made from realistic materials. When you are ready to purchase an abs suit, search for one made from pure silicone material. Silicone makes the best abs suits because it makes them eerily like your second skin. A realistic abs suit details your muscle lines, nipples, and veins, accentuating your manliness for people to admire.
The elasticity feature helps you to fit into your suit comfortably. It looks natural and realistic when your suit is elastic because all edges comfortably hug your body.
Heat and water-resistant
A fake suit made from silicone material is waterproof, making it easy to clean. It is also resistant to heat, making it suitable as a performance costume outdoors and indoors.
User-friendly interior design
Shop for abs suit whose design provides comfort and safety. A silicone abs suit contains a floating-point interior design that improves air circulation.
What styles of fake abs are available
Finding the right muscle suit can be challenging, but the search is worth it when you finally find the right one. If you are unsure what might work for you, talk to seasoned muscle suit sellers to get a general idea of what to look for. Don’t be in a rush to buy the first suit that excites you because you might spend a lot of money on a color or style that is wrong for you. The most popular types of abs suits include:
If you want to emphasize your upper body, a fake vest can be the best choice. It comes with pre-defined torso muscles, so squeeze into it all you have to do. You might need help to get it on and off because the zip is at the back, and you might not reach it.
You can shop for a fake vest if:
1. You like lightweight vests that you can walk around during summer.
2. Have a lean body.
A half-sleeve suit is suitable if you have well-defined biceps. Ask the sellers to recommend a suit that matches your natural color to ensure it blends well with your arms when you want to show off. If your local shop doesn’t have it, you can buy it online and ship it to your residence. The benefits of a half-sleeve suit include:
1. It gives you a realistic collarbone
2. Emphasizes your nice triceps
You can shop for a fake vest with arms if you want to embellish your abdomen and arms. This bodysuit is suitable because:
1. It makes your arms brawnier, drawing attention to them.
2. It’s more realistic, making it hard for people to note that it’s a fake product.
Enter code: blog to receive an additional $10 discount! Shop now>>
How to put on a muscle suit properly
Is there a good word to describe the excitement you feel the first time you wear a muscle suit? Euphoria? There is confidence in knowing you can dash to your closet and wish away your protruding belly, chicken arms, or legs.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to put on a muscle suit:
- Clean the suit. Even if the product appears neat, it’s good to clean it to guarantee the suit is clean.
- Apply powder on the inner and outside of the suit. You can choose one brush from your contouring brushes to apply the powder.
- Cover your hair with a hairnet.
- If it’s a full-size suit, wear it from the bottom up.
- Open the neck hole at the top and straighten it.
- Push your right leg through the neck hole
- Insert the left leg and adjust the position to allow the suit to move up the body.
- Fit the arms through the arm sleeve openings
- Adjust the position and tidy up to look dashing
Other ways to get fake abs
While getting a fake suit is the best way to accentuate your physique, you can use it in other ways. Check out other methods you can use to transform your appearance:
· Fake abs with makeup
Who said makeup should stop at the neck? What do you do when you want to tone up quickly? You can’t develop natural abs in a day unless you’re a miracle worker. That’s where makeup abs come in. With a good makeup kit, you can make your average stomach look like it has gone through months of push-ups and sit-ups.
Here are steps to create fake abs using makeup:
- Tighten your abdominal muscles to get a general idea of where you want your abs to appear. You can stand before a tall mirror to get a clear image of your stomach.
- Use a contour brush to apply foundation on your stomach and wait for it to dry.
- Contour at the center of your stomach and around your ribs. Use a makeup brush to some shadows on your belly button.
- You can use a highlighter to draw abs lines on your stomach. You can use a matte bronzer if you don’t have a highlighter. Eyeshadow can also work, but it has to be a few shades darker than your skin.
- Unclench your stomach muscles and contour the sides of your stomach so that they can appear slimmer. You can also contour around your hip bone to have v-lines.
- Add more contouring and blend everything with a makeup brush. When you blend, your muscles gain a well-defined form.
- Finish by using a countering brush to apply powder on top of where you want your abs.
· Fake abs with surgery
We are living in times of instant gratification. With the press of a button or screen, you can shop for whatever you want and get it in a couple of minutes or hours.
What about abs? Can you create a six-pack within hours? The answer is yes. You can transform your bulging stomach into muscle lines that look like a sculpture with the right price, a qualified doctor, and a little courage. A minor medical procedure known as abdominal etching can help you change your form by giving you a six-pack. Within a few hours, you can change your appearance into an image you can stand every time you look in the mirror.
Creating a perfect human body via Abdominal etching surgery involves:
· Removing fat deposits from your stomach
- Your doctor starts by performing liposuction. Liposuction involves suctioning fat deposits from your stomach. Successfully removing fat from your abdomen allows the abdominal lines to create muscles definitions that look like a six-pack.
· Wearing a compression garment
After a liposuction procedure, wear a compression garment 24/7 for around three weeks. A compression garment can help reduce pain when you move, maintain the new body contour, protect your incisions, and ensure your body heals with the desired shape. You can remove the compression garment when showering to prevent it from getting wet, which can cause an infection.
Silicone muscle suits are slowly gaining popularity in the country as more people succumb to the pressure of perfect appearances. If you want to look exquisite, you can forego strenuous exercise at the gym and dieting and purchase fake abs to fool people. With a silicone muscle suit, you can get a second skin of high quality, safe, and comfortable to fake your way through the fitness world.